In Viking culture, no ship was ready to head to sea without the last piece – the carefully carved curl of the bough. Just like in shipbuiding, to craft an impressive beard, just growing it isn’t enough – it also needs a finishing touch. Without adding gloss or making it feel greasy, Modern Barbarian Viking Beard Balm allows you to shape and craft the beard you always envisioned while softening and nourishing each hair.
Using the back of your thumbnail, pull out a pinch of balm and warm it by rubbing between your fingers. By working it into your beard starting at the roots, you’ll be able to keep its natural, rugged fullness while taming wild, wirey flyaways. Use your ox comb or buffalo brush to evenly distribute the balm through your entire beard. When applied more thickly, the balm can also be used as shaping wax for your mustache.
Our beard balm is made using organic, all natural ingredients including beeswax, shea butter, and a blend of essential oils featuring cedarwood, which leaves your beard subtly infused with a reassuring and calming woodsy scent.
- Get your beard under control without adding greasy, heavy product
- Nourish and condition beard hairs as well as facial skin
- Add shape and fullness without appearing shiney or glossy
- Give your beard a refreshing cedarwood scent
- Matte finish feels light and looks natural