- Sort by Price
Includes one of the following:
Our bone comb design is based on real archaeological finds from the Viking era. Useful for head and beard hair, bone will not strip hair of moisture, will not introduce drying static, and will evenly distribute oil away from the skin.
- Handcrafted, carved and assembled
- Made from 100% real, sustainably sourced bovine bone
- Design based on actual Viking designs and archaeological finds
- Bone, like horn, is made of keratin and will evenly distribute oils throughout your hair without stripping it of moisture
- Great for beards or head hair
Our rune comb is great for head hair or beard hair and features our logo translated into Elder Futhark runes hand carved into the Viking inspired design.
- Design based on traditional Viking grooming tools
- "AleHorn" engraved in Elder Futhark runes on the front.
- Measures 5" x 1.5"
- Horn distributes oils and won't strip hair of moisture
- This comb is great for beards or head hair
- Natural horn color and pattern will be beautifully different for each customer
Our handcrafted 100% natural horn combs do not contain the tiny jagged edges that are present in even the highest quality plastic combs, which means it won't tug or snag your beard or destroy the cuticles of your beard hairs. Many of our customers report a noticeable improvement in the lustre of their beard after just a few days of regular combing.
- 100% handcrafted ox horn
- Natural horn will move smoothly through beard, distributing oils evenly
- Will not create harmful static or micro-snags
- Designed by nature - no two combs are the same